Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More dead rabbits in the trees ?

Dear Neil

It was with great interest that I read your post regarding the rabbit in the tree which was sighted at the Kent university campus. This is very similar to something that I have witnessed myself in Lewes, Sussex on a larger scale and for which I have ever been able to find an adequate explantion. Six or so years ago I lived in Lewes and my partner and I were walking up the footpath which runs paralel to the B2192 towards the cliff. We noticed some 13 or so dead rabbits hung in the canopy's of the trees. On average one dead rabbit per tree and hung a good twenty or more feet high, impossible to do without a ladder and some climbing skills. We asked around in town but no one seemed to have any idea how or why the rabbits would be there.


Regards

Lorna

No comments: